BOOKING & CANCELLATION
- Booking: 50% of the total amount is required to confirm a reservation.
- 30 days or more prior to arrival: Any cancellation made more than 30 days prior to arrival date will not incur any cancellation charges. The deposit will be returned
- 5 to 30 days prior to arrival: For any cancellations received 5 to 30 days prior to arrival, 50% of the full amount will be charged (there will not be any refund of the 50% deposit the guests have paid).
- 0-5 days prior to arrival: Any cancellation received in 0 to 5 days prior to arrival will be charged 100% of the total amount of the stay.
- Reducing the duration of stay: Any reduced stays whilst at the Retreat will still incur a cost of 100% of the total price; there will be no adjustment for early departure
- No Show: No shows will incur a charge of 100% of the full amount.
PASSPORT AND TRAVEL DOCUMENTS
All foreign nationals entering India are required to possess a passport with a valid VISA obtained from an Indian Mission abroad. All passports must have a validity of at least six months from your scheduled return date. For more information, please visit http://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/
Our standard check-in is 1200 hrs and check-out time is 1100 hrs. Early check-in and late check-out are offered subject to availability and are chargeable as extra..